February 5, 2016
To all of San Francisco’s Super Bowl 50 visitors, allow us to be the first to welcome you to the city by the bay, the place where Tony Bennett left his heart, and the place where referring to this place as “Frisco” will get you an eye-roll from the locals.
With a ton of activities going on all over the city this week, we wanted to share a list of places you can find Levi’s® in San Francisco through the end of the weekend.
Top 5 Places to Find Levi’s® This Weekend:
- Super Bowl City (through February 7) #SuperBowlCity: As part of the Super Bowl 50 Host Committee, Levi Strauss & Co. has been working hard to bring football fans a variety of cool experiences from live music to interactive events. Super Bowl City has taken over parts of the Downtown, SOMA and Embarcadero districts of San Francisco.
- The Levi’s® Lot (through February 7): The Levi’s® Lot is a must visit for both Levi’s® and football fans. This dual pop-up shop and lounge —located in Super Bowl City—is the perfect place to hang out, shop the limited edition Levi’s® Super Bowl 50 collection which launched last week, then hangout in our upstairs lounge, get a beverage and relax. For us, fun and sustainability go hand in hand. Along with the Host Committee, we have been committed to making Super Bowl 50 a net positive event. We’re proud that the Levi’s® Lot specifically was called out for Best Overall Net Positive Activation. In the pop-up shop, which was designed with sustainability in mind, you can find all the gear you need to be decked out for the game (or at least the postgame celebrations). Levi’s® special Super Bowl 50 Black & Gold collection features the official SB50 logo on Varsity Trucker Jackets in premium wool and leather, denim Truckers with old-school satin sleeves, classic Western Shirts with a Super Bowl spin, and more. We’re also excited to introduce a limited edition Levi’s® x New Era hat collaboration <insert link from press release>, combining signature design details from both beloved brands, and commemorating SB50 with the official Big Game logo. In addition to the Levi’s® Lot, both collections are also available at the Levi’s® San Francisco flagship store at 815 Market Street and at special locations around the San Francisco Bay Area including: the NFL Shop at Moscone Center, the Levi’s® Store at Valley Fair, the Levi’s® Store at Levi’s® Stadium and at www.levi.com.
- The City Stage presented by Levi’s® (through February 7): Located in Sue Bierman Park area of Super Bowl City, The City Stage presented by Levi’s® is the pulse of Super Bowl City. The City Stage has been hosting tons of live music, cultural and performing arts with more than 35 free performances through February 7. Starting tonight, February 5, you can see OneRepublic grace the stage at 7:00 pm and tomorrow night, February 6, fifteen-time Grammy Award winning artist, Alicia Keys will headline and close out a whole week of Super Bowl festivities at 7:00 pm. Other artists featured this past week include The Band Perry, Matt Nathanson and Chris Isaak.
- Pedi-cabs: For all of our fellow San Francisco locals – we apologize for the impact this is having on your (and our) MUNI route. If you find yourself waiting for a bus take advantage of our fleet of Levi’s® branded pedi-cabs. They will offer fans free rides between Levi’s® 815 Market Street store, the NFL Experience store, Levi’s® Plaza and Levi’s® Super Bowl City through February 7. Fans picked up by the pedi-cabs will have the chance to win free VIP tickets to The City Stage Presented by Levi’s® just for wearing Levi’s® products.
- Levi’s® Pad: The Levi’s® Pad at the NFL Shop in Moscone Center West features an exclusive laser customization bar giving fans the opportunity to add their favorite NFL team logos on Levi’s trucker jackets. This shop also carries the Levi’s Super Bowl 50 Collection.
We’ll see in you in Super Bowl City.
For more details, follow us on Twitter @LEVIS and #SB50 or #SuperBowlCity.