Relying on pedal power instead of fossil fuels is an increasingly popular choice among Angelinos. The city offers commuter cyclists more than 350 miles of bike lanes – with plans to implement 40 additional miles each year.
The Levi’s® Commuter Workspace in Los Angeles gives current and future roadies and local creatives a place to share ideas, collaborate and get energized about cycling. The space also showcases our innovative Commuter collection designed for an on-the-go lifestyle.
The space opened with a launch party August 5th (attended by 1,500 cycling enthusiasts!). Here are a few snapshots from the event:
Cycling enthusiasts can stop by the Downtown LA Commuter Workspace this month to experience it for themselves – the workspace will be open all-day, everyday through August 29th. Visitors will encounter tons of cycling-friendly perks:
- An inspiring workspace featuring free coffee, Wi-Fi and tables
- Free bike tune-ups, customizations and washes so cyclists can fine-tune their ride
- Complementary tailoring services to repair the wear and tear of the road
- Workshops and presentations such as “Essential City Biking Tips + Tricks,” and “Camera Rigging (On Wheels)”
- Group rides and activities
- Trial rides from Tokyobike so future cyclists can take a loaner bike for a spin
Visit the Commuter Workspace page for more details and to sign up for event announcements.