Community

Giving Back, Like Levi Did

It was the beginning of a very long tradition of giving back. In 1854, Levi Strauss, who was… / /

Red Ribbons of Hope

Last year, while undergoing routine medical tests prior to breast cancer surgery, Mrs. Zeng found out that she… / /

Tapping Potential for Community Prosperity

Five years ago, Veronica was living in San Francisco’s Mission neighborhood and dreamed of owning a restaurant to… / /

Isabel

“I’m thankful that I found Mercado Global and can provide a better life for my family.” That’s what…

Breaking the Silence

In order to help end HIV/AIDS among women, we also have to break the silence about violence against… / /

Levi Strauss Foundation: Making Progress Possible

When I think about what makes the Levi Strauss Foundation special, I always return to Levi Strauss &… / / / / / /

Justice Can’t Wait

Too often, in every corner of the globe, suspects are treated as convicts the minute they enter the… / /

Youth-Led Courage

As we enter the fourth decade of HIV/AIDS, the global face of this epidemic is increasingly young and… /

Hurricane Relief

Like you, our hearts and thoughts are with the millions of people across the Carribean, United States and… /

Street Smarts

If homeless “street children” were among the most vulnerable to HIV/AIDS in your city, how would you reach… / /